Friday, January 22, 2016

Art Journal cover - Dusty Attic overload .

Hi everyone
a very warm Welcome to my blog 
Today I am showcasing my first  Dusty Attic project for 2016 
An Art Journal I created .

This is my 3rd year designing with these amazing chipboard pieces .   
I feel blessed to be on the team for another year
Many thanks to Jennifer Mahoney Hedger and Jen Burns 
for having me on the team again 
in 2016 ... feeling blessed x

Art Journal Cover - Dusty Attic overload !!
I could not resist adding layer upon layer, and more layering.
rich rustic colors and green/blue to compliment the rust .
I will be showing you inside in the coming months .

ART JOURNAL COVER 




 Dusty Attic material used .
Crackle Paint /DA 0900
Texture paste DA 1218
Small film strip DA0935
Jumbo Cogs DA 0232
French flourish border/ DA0275
Feather Charms #2 DA1381
Dusty in color/Oceania DA0912
Dusty in color/Jungle Green DA0920
Foliage #4 DA1294
Foliage #5 DA1295
Mini Number Panel DA1052


 lots of layers and texture from every angle .





REMEMBER  
all chipboard can be purchased direct from the Dusty Attic website .




Thanks for dropping by
I love that you leave me some love to breathe into my soul
until next time
happy creating
and a big hug from me xooxox  

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful work.... Thanks for always inspiring. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous and gorgeous....from all angles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning like always Heather, I so love those rusty/patina colour tones!! Now I can't wait to see some of the inside pages!

    On a different note, we have just booked our July/August trip, we will be around from July 6th until August 28, - I'll be in touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is stunning, it looks so rusty and aged and all those layers are exquisite! And I am glad you are on the team again you are a wonderful asset to show case the wonderful chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning project. I love the rusty colours and patina. Beautiful and the chippies are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that feather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous piece of work! Amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've died and gone to heaven!!! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work, as usual Heather!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning...rich in texture and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is just amazing in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This totally blows me away! Love all of the layers and textures, and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. STunning! Love the 'antique' look you've gotten here & that touch of blue is YUM! The little tap in there is a cute addition, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful in every detail... love the colors and all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will always love your work on layers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful colour, texture, layers. Can't wait to see the contents!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Texturas, capas, color,... Me encanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quite spectacular!! Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Wow! Wow! Don't know how I missed this but I Looooveeee it!! Amazing how you create such awesome textures on the background and then pile on the layers yet it is never overwhelming .. you always add just the right elements in just the right place and then use exactly the right colours and the result is pure magic!! Exceptionally stunning!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the cats meow and a bag of chips! Holy Toledo batman! Fantabulous rusty look with the hint of patina. Yummy! I just want to reach out and touch it! How very splendid for you to be able to design for DA for so many years. This is an inspiration piece and thank you for sharing! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the fresh content and information you provide. This really helps learner like me. Keep sharing knowledge. Happy to read.
    ROI Services in Chennai

    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  22. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website: bloggiaidap247.com giúp bạn giải đáp bash là gì hay bash idol là gì và nhiều thông tin hữu ích

    ReplyDelete